We understand that there are often time constraints, restricted access, staging and many other types of issues that make a project difficult to achieve. We thrive on these challenges.
We have elevated work platform qualified employees and scaffolding solutions to maintain safety on all work sites. Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) can be produced on request for all projects.
Mitigating risk for our clients is our top priority.
Our Painters are specially selected for their superior skills and their commitment to the painting industry. This commitment ensures that they engage in proper quality assurance practices.
Good communication and turning up on time are an important part of our relationship with our clients.
We are committed to using practices that are friendly to the environment including:
- Compliance with environmental legislation
- Compliance with air and noise quality guidelines
- Friendly waste management practices
- Safe and responsible clean-up of brushes and painting equipment
- The use of environmentally friendly paint products with low odour formulation and with low VOC (upon request)
- We are a Master Painters Australia Accredited EnviroPainter